Senior Staff Accountant / Financial Analyst
Staff Accountant/Financial Analyst
Direct Hire Opportunity
Annual Salary: up to $60K
Exciting role for a staff accountant with 2+ years of accounting to learn and grow in the agricultural/farming industry. Would be responsible for providing various types of accounting data analysis, to include replant feasibility analysis, year-over-year analysis, etc. Assisting Real Estate department with financial aspects of transactions and providing general support with routine accounting tasks and larger finance department initiatives.
- Provide financial analysis on various types of data sets, including replant feasibility analysis, commodity pricing, year-over-year analysis, etc.
- Assist with the management of month-end and year-end close
- Analyzes records of financial transactions to find trends
- Implements, modifies and documents Sage 100 accounting system
- Responsible for crop income accruals at year end
- Bachelor s degree (BA/BS) in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Lead Accountant (or in senior accountant role)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications; should be advanced to expert user with MS Excel
APS, AVAILABILITY Professional Staffing is the Valley's strongest and most reliable Recruitment Firm. Whether you are a company seeking talent or a professional open to career possibilities our clients know they can count on us to focus on what is in their best interest. We are a trusted advisor, and want to be your first call for anything hiring related. 50 years in Stanislaus, Merced, and San Joaquin Counties, we have proven with time, and word of mouth that we are the best choice for recruitment in the Valley. 2016 was our 4th straight year voted at Modesto's Favorite Choice for a Staffing Firm!