Annual Salary: $70, 000 - $80, 000 (Exempt)
We have an exciting opportunity with a privately held food manufacturing company in the Central Valley. The Safety Manager is responsible for leading the safety directives of the workplace and implementing any related policies and procedures. The responsibilities of the position include:
- Providing safety and environmental support to all personnel within the organization.
- Develop and update safety policies, health programs and annual goals.
- Oversee safety training programs and maintain a library of training materials.
- Oversee and document all training, accidents, accident investigation, OSHA compliance, hazard identification, evaluation and correction.
- Ensure that the organization is remaining compliant with all state and federal regulations regarding occupational health and safety.
- Establish accountability among the department managers and supervisors to achieve safety performance.