Extremely well established food processing company who is four generations old is looking to add an Operations Manager to their team.
The Operations Manager leads processes, teams and coordinates activities concerned with manufacture from raw product to finished products. Looking for an individual who has great mentorship, team building and process improvement background.
- Manage operational performance, costs of operation, operational safety, productivity, and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Enforcements GMP s across all departments of the facility.
- Partnership with QA you will be responsible for the application of Food Safety and Quality Standards across all departments.
- Monitors daily production and implement strategies to improve performance (KPI s)
- Sourcing and monitoring of raw materials and packaging
- Achieve operational goals by working hand in hand with maintenance and VP of Operations
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Must be familiar with Food Safety, Quality Assurance, GMP s, SSOP s, HACCP and SQF 2000 system requirements.
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field or 7 to 10 years experience and/or training in a food manufacturing environment; four to six years of production management, quality management or plant engineering experience