Executive Administrative Assistant
Temp to Hire Opportunity
$18.00 - $23.00 per hour DOE (Non-Exempt)
One of our clients with multiple locations is in need of an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Directors of the organization. Essentially, the role of the Executive Admin is to act as a liaison between the Directors and all of the departments. Some key elements of the position are:
- Managing the schedules/calendars of the Executive Team including setting appointments, making travel arrangements, registration and accommodations for conferences, and checking in daily/weekly to prioritize meetings and arrangements.
- Documenting information, taking minutes at meetings, organizing information, creating notices and memos, and distributing to the appropriate parties.
- Communicating with persons outside of the organization and representing the firm in a professional manner to the public and external sources.
- Scheduling various events, programs and activities as well as coordinating staff meetings.
- Provide support with document creation and updating, and create a document filing system where they can be accesses on an as-needed basis.
- Minimum 3 years of Executive Level Support experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Psychology or a related field preferred