DIrect Hire Opportunity
Salary up to $120K DOE
Fast growing healthcare company is currently seeking a Controller for its headquarters in Modesto CA. As a key member of the management team, the Controller will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the management of the company. The Controller will not only have primary day-to-day responsibility for all financial-related activities of the company but will also contribute actively to the strategic decisions that impact the company on its path to growth and profitability. Candidates should possess knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Among the direct responsibilities for the Controller are: accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, legal, as well as property management, deal analysis and negotiations, compliance and institutional financing.
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or MBA is a plus.
- A proven track record (5-10 years) of managing the accounting function for a fast-paced growth oriented organization.
- Experience accounting for multiple business entities and inter-company transactions
- Strong analytical skills, a great attention to detail and proficient spreadsheet capabilities.
- Strong supervisory skills and organization skills both in and out of the accounting field.
- A dynamic personality with the ability to act as a change agent to drive process improvement.