Modesto company looking to fill the seat of their Accounting Manager/Controller who is retiring. This is a hands on position that will have day-to-day responsibility of all the financial activities of the company including, accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, and supervising staff of 5.
- Provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with company s strategic plan.
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast by division.
- Complete analysis of financial results; Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical).
- Manage the day-to-day transactions, all month-end related activities, including reconciliation of general ledger accounts and reporting
- Annual budget preparation
Education & Experience
AVAILABILITY Professional Staffing has been the leader in the Central Valley for Job Placement since 1966. As an applicant of AVAILABILITY, you can expect to encounter a staff that is committed to expressing genuine interest in your placement needs. Our staff takes the time to thoroughly evaluate and consider your skills and background during the interview process, allowing you the opportunity to share what you are looking for in a Career or Temporary Position. We believe excellence is achieved by matching talented individuals to amazing clients, with over 48 years in the industry.
More positions can be found on our website at www.Aps-hr.Com under the Employee Link
Have you registered with AVAILABILITY before? Not Sure? - Call our office to check. IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH AVAILABILITY Professional Staffing, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY FOR ANY INQUIRIES IN TO ANY AND ALL POSITIONS THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN. DO NOT RESUBMIT RESUMES, AS THIS ONLY DELAYS THE PROCESSING AND CONSIDERATION OF YOUR APPLICATION.